Author Topic: At the tables in the sky  (Read 2560 times)

Offline Poker King

• Administrator
  • Quads
    • Freerolltourny
At the tables in the sky
« on: November 21, 2012, 04:53:27 PM »
Hello Texaswheel members,

Today I am bringing sad news to our members. Charisse P. Kotowski (WitchyWitchy) has passed away. I first meet Witchy on the poker tables online and we hit it off. She earned my respect as a player and friend. While we never did meet face to face we often had a connection you do not find often. I will miss her and will be setting up a tribute event for everyone to get together one last time in her honor.

If you would like more info here is a link to a story about her passing.

http://www.morrisdailyherald.com/2012/11/16/homes-resident-dead-at-scene-of-fire/amlb6h0/

My heart goes out to all her family and friends.
Thanks
David Brindley (Bucnright)

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
Re: At the tables in the sky
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 09:45:57 AM »
Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that, I wanted to come on here to tell others Merry Christmas and saw this post.
Witchy and I had worked together on some poker related things and have had many chats, I've missed my poker days and want to get back to it eventually, it sure won't be the same without her though. She ran a QNK's partner site Texaswheel and other then us having the poker in common, we also both lost our mothers on the very same day. Now she is with her mom again. God Bless her and may she always RIP.

Betty   

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
Re: At the tables in the sky
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 09:51:52 AM »
Wow, I just read the story, I hope whoever did that gets caught and punished for what they did.
So so sad.  :'(  >:(  :(
Betty   

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal