Author Topic: Seat winners for [url=http://www.bodog.com/welcome/1169938/betting-offers/wsop-main-event-satellite.html][color=red][b][u]Bodog[/u][/b][/color][/url] Battle Final on 4/27  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
Congrats to the top seat winners of each game.  The top 5 winners of each freeroll get seats to Finals on April 27th. Bodog-battle-in-april/]Click Here[/url] for more info on the games.

Game 1 on 4/6

QUEENS
asz
MysticStar
KC from MARS
turnipdabadbeet
SumerblusasT

KINGS
hova191
Jsmooth41
trash1972
eberetta1
ShowDoun

Game 2 on 4/13

QUEENS
z3lda
lucky4LC
betty6263
imax2020
lstrel

There were two in the top 5 that already won seats, so I skipped them.
There were two that were sitouts after me, so I skipped them and chose the next player.

KINGS
daVroket
mkfigg
MFZERO
audi5000
Bad Booy

Game 3 on 4/20

QUEENS
crazzvette
11kathy
BoDogMama
Justa7
Booky11

KINGS
APACALYPSE
Dopplerd
Dank Hugh
rjlpoker08
teabagger357

Player IcameFromEggg, you played in both the ladies only and mens only game, that was not allowed, either you have two accounts in the forum or someone had to give you one of the passwords.  YOU DO NOT GET A SEAT!  Cheaters don't win seats here.  THIS PLAYER AND ANY OTHER PLAYER THAT GETS CAUGHT CHEATING WILL NOT WIN A SEAT.

If anyone cheated somehow and for some reason didn't get caught this time, well you just got lucky, may not get so lucky next time tho, cheaters eventually get caught.

To all my honest players, congrats and good luck in the Finals game on 4/27!  Remember, the FINALS IS TEAM PLAY!

SITOUTS OR NO SHOWS GET ZERO POINTS AND ZERO DOLLARS
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 08:41:39 AM by Queen Admin »
Betty   

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
Game 2 results are now posted, sorry for delay, had some dishonest players in the game that I had to deal with first.
Betty   

Offline hova191

• KINGS
  • High

Offline donna777

• QUEENS
  • High
I came in 5th on the 4/13 freeroll and was wondering why my name is not on the list.  user name is donna777.  I know there was 5 of us left and 2 already had won the previous week.  Plese advise

thanks

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
I came in 5th on the 4/13 freeroll and was wondering why my name is not on the list.  user name is donna777.  I know there was 5 of us left and 2 already had won the previous week.  Plese advise

thanks

I'm checking into a few things, I will let you know.
We do have problems with some players using more than one account for themselves, so I must check into this.
Betty   

Offline ROYALKNIGHT

• KINGS
  • Pair
I finally made the finals. Thanks for the update. I been checking daily. See ya at Bodog sunday. Cheers.

Offline z3lda

• QUEENS
  • High
betty this is z3lda i won a seat to the finals but am getting no emails concerning the password for it. can you email me the password?  ty
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 04:05:18 AM by Sumerblu »

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
No pw is needed for the Bodog Finals.  ONLY the seat winners will be able to register.  Registration is now open.  THIS IS A TEAM PLAY GAME.

SITOUTS OR NO SHOWS GET ZERO POINTS AND ZERO DOLLARS
Betty   

Offline YellowRose

• Royal Member
  • QUEENS
  • Quads
Good Luck to everyone, but especially the QUEENS.   ;D   Let's go Ladys.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal