Author Topic: TO STAFF & MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!!!  (Read 5878 times)

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
TO STAFF & MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!!!
« on: May 31, 2008, 09:07:37 PM »
To my Staff,

When playing at tables, please keep eyes open on what's going on in the chat also and if there are any problems at the table, let them know that you are Staff of QNK and solve the situation the best you can, if need be try to reach me.  If you need to, copy chat, take screenshots or report chat to support if necessary.  I will back you up.  Some times a member may just have a question, answer the best you know or ask another of the Staff if you can or need to.  If I am not at the table, that doesn't mean I'm not watching at times.  There are many times I am watching, but I can't chat at the table, if I could I would if I needed to.  If any of my Staff does not have me on IM to chat, either MSN or Yahoo, then check PMs at forum, if I can't chat at table or IM with you, then I may PM you instead.  Would prefer IM, so let me know it.  As I said, I will back you and if not sure of something, just contact me and I will reply asap.

To my Members,

A situation occurred at a game where a newer member kept questioning another member (long time loyal member) if he was really a member or not and kept doubting it even after he said he was and another long time loyal member said he was and one of my staff even said that this person was really a member.  Well that member felt harrassed and didn't even finish the game and decided to leave Queens N Kings.  So, I lost a great loyal poster in my forum, a great supporter of my games and also a decent person to have as a member of QNK.  This really bothers me, I don't like that this has happened.  This should NOT have happened.  It is not up to the members to question other members like that.  I have my staff and myself to handle that.  If any member has any questions or doubts about another member, PM me and ask me or one of my staff.  Leave that kind of stuff alone at the tables.  Play poker at the tables and have a good time ok.  ANY MEMBER HARRASSING ANOTHER MEMBER WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, A WARNING WILL BE SENT AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN THE MEMBER WILL BE REMOVED.

If there is any problems or questions at the tables, me or one of my Staff is usually there playing and also to help if needed, I may not be able to talk at the tables most times.  If any of my Staff tell you something at the table and try to help out with a situation or question, then please listen to what they are saying, they are trying to help.  They know and/or have learned the forum and members.  Some Staff may know more than others, but they know plenty enough to be on my Staff and I have every bit of confidence and trust in them all.  They are also speaking for me and QNK.  Many times I can't chat at a table I'm not at, so I may send a message to Staff or even a loyal member that is there if not any Staff, to let others at the table know something.  I will back up them up, but I will also hear all sides of it, so members may contact me also.  I do want to know what's going on, I can't be around every single minute and I may miss some things, so do let me know.  Things can be solved, fixed, discussed, figured out, dealt with or whatever.

This really does bother me and it doesn't just affect me either, it affects other members and QNK in several ways.
Betty   

Offline Tomturkey46

• Royal Member
  • KINGS
  • Quads
Re: TO STAFF & MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 10:55:02 AM »
What you said, Betty, What You Said!!!!

The Turkey( I have my eyes open) ;)

Offline King Metlz

• KINGS
  • Quads
  • KING ME!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 11:23:04 AM »
Well said and will apply 8)
G2G-KINGOFMETLZ
Carbon, Cake, FTP--HEAVYMETLZ
PokerNordica--HEAVYMETLZ1
AP--DAMITT_1
Ironduke, PS, UltimateBet--DAMITT1

Be part of the QNK family...It's fun and make great friends! Click here!
http://www.queensnkings.com/index.php?referredby=585

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 11:51:55 AM »
Thanks guys!

Tomturkey, you are one of my loyal members also and I have asked you before to talk at a table for me before and I may do it again.  I appreciate you keeping your eyes open.  To me you are like one of my staff and I would back you up also.
Betty   

Offline King Admin

• Lord Chief of Justice &
  • Administrator
  • Royal
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 12:12:11 AM »
Well great, I miss all the fun. Lord help the person if I am at your table and things like this happen. I will back my Queen to the end and dehead anyone that causes her members, not to have fun, while playing games or even in the forum posting. Well said my Queen and I bow before you.
Pokershare.com/href.g3?mi=46&ai=Ch437970_aff__3e85acee48204f0c889e4e5afa22fd9c]

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 02:27:21 AM »
Thank you much my dear King!  :)
Betty   

Offline TheOldGuy

• KINGS
  • Quads
    • TheOldGuy
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 09:20:41 AM »
Well said Queen.  I'm always watching for stuff like that and don't tolerate it either, whether I'm staff or not.  I've even stepped in a time or two at an invite game to try and settle people down.  It usually works because the culprit has played on other sites with me and knows that I won't hesitate to contact the site about them, with screenshots and the whole nine yards.

Two other things, Queen:

1) You never have put me on Yahoo IM.

2) I would bow to you like King Admin but my old body won't allow stuff like that!!
I'm Back!!

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 10:00:24 AM »
I appreciate that OldGuy, you never know what might come up at a table.  The more eyes, the better.  I hate it when I can't chat at the table if I'm not at it.

1) Yes I did add you, it says, Add request pending.

2) LOL!!  :D  That's ok hun, I completely understand.
Betty   

Offline SharBear613

• QNK Cheerleader &
  • Global Moderator
  • Royal
  • QNK Graphics Guru
    • Maximum Poker League
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 11:16:05 PM »
This is very sad, the fact that this person made this individual so uncomfortable that they felt the only thing they could do was leave the forum.  That is very upsetting!!  There is no reason for it what so ever.  There is nothing wrong with asking and then leaving it at that.  If you don't get an answer then PM admin or one of us mods and we will look into it. 

There are many of us here to help members both on the forum and at the games.  Don't hesitate to ask one of us.  I'm certain most of us have some form of IM.  Look under our names and it is there.  If we can't address it at the table, be assured it will be addressed. 

GOOOOOOOO QUEENS!

Visit my blog @ http://www.gamblingthrills.com/

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 12:27:05 AM »
Thank you Shar, nicely said!
Betty   

Offline woohoo sue

• QUEENS
  • Quads
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2008, 09:37:42 AM »
have read and understand .......so now i can't plead the 213th amendment "the right to not be punished cuz thou had no idea it was wrong" .......so flog away if i mess up ...oh wait thats a reward......ok whatever it is I get ..proceed..... but dont think you will need to

"we don't serve women here...........you have to bring your own"  ..........I use to be a bartender

Offline redeyed

• Royal Member
  • QUEENS
  • Pair
    • Redsraiders
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2008, 10:59:12 AM »
Understood..........I do hope the loyal member comes back and doesn't stop them from joining the games, you definately got this handled.  I support the Admin and Mods!
"Be who you are and say what you
feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"  --Dr. Suess
"We need not fear the expression of ideas....We do need to fear their suppression." Harry Truman

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 01:47:29 PM »
Yes redeyed, the loyal member did come back and I'm very glad about that.
Thank you very much for your support redeyed.  You know what I mean by a loyal member, you are one yourself.  :)
Betty   

Offline texaspear

• QUEENS
  • Pair
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 03:11:22 PM »
Howdy,
Sad to hear stories like this.  I'm not guilty of this particular offense.  But If I don't know you & cannot find you listed I may ask your fourm name.  This is never meant as offense only it shows my lack of knowledge perhaps.  But I would never badger anyone.
But now that I read this, hmmm, I guess I'll leave it to the powers at be. 
Expect Anything!

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 03:37:49 PM »
Howdy,
Sad to hear stories like this.  I'm not guilty of this particular offense.  But If I don't know you & cannot find you listed I may ask your fourm name.  This is never meant as offense only it shows my lack of knowledge perhaps.  But I would never badger anyone.
But now that I read this, hmmm, I guess I'll leave it to the powers at be. 

Several have the same name at the poker sites as they do the forums, but there are still many that have different names.  If we don't recognize a name, we ask because we want to make sure they are a member of the forum, which is in the best interest of the QNK members.  If we don't ask we could end up with several crashers that are not members of QNK and should not be in the games. 

If you would like to ask a member who they are in the forum, just cause you would like to know for your own reasons, that's up to you.  All I ask is that you let the person that you are asking know that you are just curious for your own reasons and don't push it.  Many players play several games at a time and don't always see what's in the chat box.  So if you ask a couple times and get no answer, that may be why.  If they are someone you may think is a crasher, you can PM it to the Admins or Mods and let us handle it.  :)
Betty   

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal