Author Topic: IMPORTANT, MUST READ!!  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
IMPORTANT, MUST READ!!
« on: February 10, 2008, 03:01:40 PM »
When I do results, I need to know who's who in the forum.  If your usernames are not posted at all or not posted where they should be, then I don't know who you are and your name will get skipped over.  I won't know if you're Queen or King.  I also won't be able to send you passwords for Finals or Winners games, so you will get skipped and I will take the next name that I do know.

For the [url=http://record.partnernordica.com/_52c5cdf5dee1545061c7310afe29d228/]PokerNordica[/u]
[/color][/url] games on 2/9 there are a lot of names in the Freeroll that I do not know and can't find in the forum.  I will give a little more time for you all to post your usernames.  If not done by tonight, your name will be skipped.  Make sure to do all you can, I will be needing the Carbon names after tonights games also.[/b][/size]
Betty   

Offline SharBear613

• QNK Cheerleader &
  • Global Moderator
  • Royal
  • QNK Graphics Guru
    • Maximum Poker League
Re: IMPORTANT, MUST READ!!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 11:22:53 PM »
I still can not understand what is so difficult about popping into the poker site alias section and posting your username for the appropriate site??  It's not rocket science!  It has been stated time and time again about this issue.  If people want the password to the finals, then they will post their usernames.  If they don't, then they won't. 

Help Betty out people, take a couple minutes to make sure your username is posted.  It makes her life easier.  The extra work it takes her to track you down is unnecessary and unfair. 
  GOOOOOOOO QUEENS!

Visit my blog @ http://www.gamblingthrills.com/

Offline witchywitchy

• Royal Member
  • QUEENS
  • Quads
    • Texaswheel
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 11:07:37 AM »
.... take a couple minutes to make sure your username is posted.  It makes her life easier.  The extra work it takes her to track you down is unnecessary and unfair. 

I do believe this should be the last time this is posted... it is such a small thing to ask. Maybe the game motto should be "no namee, no tickee"

It is ridiculous that anyone should spend time tracking down who is who. Betty has been too nice... think its time for the Queen Admin to get tough :) If you can't post your username/poker room name than you will not get the final game password or ticket. 
WitchyWitchy

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 11:18:55 PM »
Thank you ladies!   :)  Yes this has been posted enough I do believe and this will be the last place I put it. 

It does take more work and time, this is mostly why posting of the results is delayed, cause if I can't find someone I do try to give a couple days for them to post their names. 

Betty   

Offline tinheads

• The Forum Jester
  • KINGS
  • Quads
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 04:58:37 PM »
I never post mines, I can't remember who I am since  the last time I played poker

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 03:38:00 PM »
I understand that tinheads.  ;)  I pretty much know who you are when you do play, your names are usually close to the same.
Betty   

Offline stashglow

• KINGS
  • High
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 02:01:44 PM »
I believe I have posted all the usernames you have asked me for there are some other sites I play on also if you need the usernames for other sites I play on let me know ok...

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 10:01:56 PM »
Ok that's great stashglow, thank you for posting them.
If a new one comes up, there will be a new thread in the Usernames section for it.
Betty   

Offline xxAAKKxx

• KINGS
  • Pair
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 03:44:21 PM »
Carbon poker   nickname   xxAAKKxx

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 08:34:24 PM »
Carbon poker   nickname   xxAAKKxx

Please post usernames in Usernames section.
Betty   

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal