Open Forum Area > Poker Talk

Winter League Winners - Guys Team - Info For [url=http://affiliates.redbackpoker.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_170b_2][color=red][b][u]Red back poker[/u][/b][/color][/url] Poker Players.

(1/1)

ditto:
Didn't see it posted anywhere on the forum.But just wanted to inform those who don't know.If the guys who won the Winter League Game played at Red back poker Poker a few months ago check your bank accounts.You'll see that our $20 has been finally awarded to us.

I must admit.I thought it wasn't going to happen.But i checked tonight.And on the 2nd of May.It was awarded.Congrats again guys.Hope you all read this.Because the $20 we won was very well deserved  ;D

Poker King:
I am glad to see they finally paid up.

Queen Admin:
Yeah me too.  Enjoy it guys!!  ;D

Tomturkey46:
Yuppers, There it is, now what do I do with it lol.  No more Games there.

The Turkey ???

ditto:

--- Quote from: Tomturkey46 on May 13, 2010, 11:59:09 AM ---Yuppers, There it is, now what do I do with it lol.  No more Games there.

The Turkey ???

--- End quote ---

do what i'll do tommy.waste it on some network games.try and get into some of those Door Crashers Games.their hard to get into but carry a good added value.

or make a trade.there is a possibility i could take $20 or $30.for a trade at Cake poker.theres just a few options for ya  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version