Open Forum Area > Poker Talk

Team Donk Play

(1/3) > >>

KjonsAngeL:
Hi all,

I join Forums and Leagues to get into good games / tournaments. But its really ashame when your own team members play like donkeys.  And call your all in preflop with 6, 7 offsuit and suck out on you. 

And another thing, its so nice to see people come out of the wood work for the freerolls.  But why aren't you there for the buy ins also?
Betty, has buy ins and we have trouble getting 5 Queens to be there but the Freerolls over 25 or more.  Start showing your support in the buy ins also if your going to play the freerolls.

Do I sound pissed, yes I am sorry if I offended you in any way but someone has to say it.

KjonsAngeL

Queen Admin:
This post has been viewed 9 times so far and nobody replied, LOL, did ya scare them off Angel  :D :D  ;)
You go girl!!  You're right tho, I've had to have a King fill in before to get enough for the Queens buyins at times and have had a game cancelled, wouldn't see that happen in a freeroll tho.  I try to do my best and have a variety of freerolls and buyins with money added even.  The buyins do have less in it, but really it's a better well played game, you don't get the alliners and sitouts like you do in freerolls and with less in them, your chances of winning is better and the payouts are usually bigger and better. 

As far as team play, some don't understand how to play that way or the team thing just don't really matter to them, some don't pay attention to it either cause in several games or something.  I don't really see anything I can do about that tho, when it comes to team play I guess just try to pay close attention to who and how the others are playing and make a note on them so you'll know they don't play as a team player the next time.  Now I don't know what game this happened to you at, but in the qualifying games, the Queens or Kings will play for themselves to win a seat to the Finals, but in the Finals games is where the team play really matters and it would be nice to see the gender teams play as a team, after all that's what this forum is about.

Appreciate your thoughts and input!!

Poker King:
Who filled in and what place did that king come in?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Queen Admin:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm the Poker King, that's what King.  ;)

KjonsAngeL:
Yes I remember that game where the king filled in lol.  He got 1st place and I took 2nd place in that one. LMAO I tried he was just too good.  I felt like I was playing against my husband and to me thats useless because he taught me everything I know about poker lol.

It was a very nice game though :)

Thanks for your understand response to me fuming last night Betty. I thought I would come on tonight and find myself in trouble. 

Thanks
Hugs
AngeL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version