General Category > Rules

Rules I make as I go!!

(1/8) > >>

Queen Admin:
Have you ever showed someone how to play a game and made the rules up as you go?  Well, you're not supposed to do that.  Here tho, I can do that, I can make up the rules as I go. LOL!!  ;D

Don't worry tho, I think they'll be something pretty simple for you all to handle.  Of course there are the rules in the Registration Agreement also that you all agree to when you sign up, but other than that, I have some others that I will add in here as they come up.

* What's in the Queens Group section, stays in the Queens Group section.

* What's in the Kings Group section, stays in the Kings Group section.

* Any kind of password sharing will NOT be tolerated, inside or outside the forum.

* Posting any links or banners without the Admins permission, will NOT be tolerated.  Spamming of any kind will NOT be tolerated.

* Alliners, allin play all the time with rags, will NOT be tolerated.

* Rudeness, crude name calling and purposely annoying others in the forum or at the tables, will NOT be tolerated.

That's it for now.  These are pretty easy to follow I think.
If anyone has a hard time following them they will be warned and/or banned from the forum, temporarily or permanently, depending on the situation.

Thanks!
Site Owner/Administrator

Rudster:
I knew I would like this place, great rules Betty, thx

Queen Admin:
You're very welcome and thank you Rudster!
Glad you find my rules no problem.

Have fun!

King Admin:
LMAO....I have played alot of poker online with Betty, and she a dear sweet friend of mine...and I need to tell all this...thank God it was on line, and the poker site has their rules or she would change them too....she trys all the ways there are to get me to sit out hopes my computer will crash or anything esle just so she can win.Believe me folks she has rules to control me.....and I love it. Just remember players, she has spanking rules too. Love you Queen, I just could not resist this one. LOL

Queen Admin:
LMAO too.  Oh I like having you at my table King and if anything, I wish you had a better computer that would stop crashing.  LOL!!  Better internet service too of course.   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version