Author Topic: points & monies winners  (Read 1796 times)

Offline puzzykat

• Royal Member
  • Quads
points & monies winners
« on: August 04, 2009, 04:28:17 PM »
is this not tracked anymore?  i was just wondering...

Offline King Admin

• Lord Chief of Justice &
  • Administrator
  • Royal
Re: points & monies winners
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 11:59:47 PM »
Puzzykat, I am sure that the QUEEN is tracking the games. I believe she is just a little slower than normally. I think she was running slow the last time she posted the results.
Puzzykat, she has been a little slow answering my PM's, so give her time, she get every thing updated.
Pokershare.com/href.g3?mi=46&ai=Ch437970_aff__3e85acee48204f0c889e4e5afa22fd9c]

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 09:25:07 PM »
puzzykat, I was wondering when someone would notice that. LOL  ;)
Just for that, I think I'll give you $5 at Carbon;D  Whatcha think of that?

Now for an answer.  Kind of a couple reasons.  First of all, like KA said, I got a bit behind on things, when my mother passed away in Sept. of 2008 I did get behind on some things, I'm sure (at least I hope) all can understand that.  I mainly wanted to make sure the league was still going good, that was my main focus on the forum.  Another thing is the small banners for the monthly winners I had sharbear making and I need to come up with something different.  I would like to come up with something a bit smaller than what we were using so more can fit in in a members signature without taking up so much space and also some kind of extra credits, bonus or something for the monthly winners.  I would like to get a credit thing set up in here also, so members can earn credits for extra things.  I would like to continue this points and monies thing and would like to do many other things.  I have been real occupied in my offline life lately.  Things still aren't settled with my mothers estate, hopefully it will be soon.  I know eventually I'm going to be needing more help in the forum, I'm going to need to catch up on some things and want to do much more.  I have saved all the info, so I can go back and catch up on the points and monies won.  IN FACT,  ;D I was even thinking of asking you if you'd like to help out some around here, there may not be a lot to do now, but there will be.

Well I hope this has answered your question well enough hun.  If there's anything else you'd like to know, just let me know, sorry if I'm a bit slow tho.  I thank you for noticing and bringing it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KA, thank you for tending to this post for me.  :-*  You are right again, I've been a bit slow and behind on things, I apologize for that, just so much going on with me offline right now. 
Betty   

Offline puzzykat

• Royal Member
  • Quads
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 05:30:59 AM »
i understand betty.  i would love to help out.  i'll be out for a few days.  stopped in to let you know i can't make the game tonight.   :(   thank you for the $5-i'll invest it well. ;D  when i get back from holiday i will stop in to see what i can do.   take care   no worries.

Offline Tomturkey46

• Royal Member
  • KINGS
  • Quads
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 10:56:56 AM »
Asking for help can be the HARDEST thing for a person to do.  But sometimes it is nessaccary.

The Turkey ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal