Author Topic: QUEEN N KINGS POKER FORUM  (Read 2823 times)

Offline King Admin

• Lord Chief of Justice &
  • Administrator
  • Royal
QUEEN N KINGS POKER FORUM
« on: August 05, 2009, 01:08:18 PM »
Congratulations to the QUEEN for having your 2 years and 1 month anniversary, of QUEENS N KINGS POKER.
Hope have many more years added, Betty. Not the easiest thing to do, during these bad times of poker sites ignoring smaller forums and USA players. As your Admin. I know what hard work it is, to set up games, posting what is needed, and to listen to my crap or any other members rants and raves.
Dear Queen, I will always be there, when needed, or soon, if I see it before you. Even if I am in one of my mood swings.
Pokershare.com/href.g3?mi=46&ai=Ch437970_aff__3e85acee48204f0c889e4e5afa22fd9c]

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
Re: QUEEN N KINGS POKER FORUM
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 08:47:35 PM »
Thank you much KA!!  :)
I surely do appreciate all you do for our forum.  Not all may see what you do, but I do, a lot is done in the background that is not seen by others.  I hope to have many more years with it too and hope it to get bigger and better.  I just want all to kick back, relax and have fun.  I started this forum more for fun, somewhere for players to go for something a little different from the norm, a place for men and women to have some friendly competition between each other, not to be a big money maker.  I am very thankful for all the help I have now and have had with it and for all the great members that enjoy coming here and participating in our games and/or posting in the forum.  I like to hear from my members and to know what they like or dislike.  I am always willing to listen and try to work things out.

Anyways, I'm going on and on now, LOL....thanks again KA!  I may get behind on some things at times, but I'm doing my best and don't plan on going anywhere.  I've have a lot of things going on in my offline life lately, but there is so much more I would like to do with the forum and once some of these offline things are taken care of I have some things in mind that I want to try out with the forum and will do it then.  I'll most likely have to get more help in the forum tho, will be more work to do then.  ;)
Betty   

Offline puzzykat

• Royal Member
  • QUEENS
  • Quads
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 05:39:32 AM »
cheers to you both!  you have done a fantastic job betty!  may the next year be just as terrific. 

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 09:47:52 AM »
Awwwwww ty puzzykat!  :)
Betty   

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal