Author Topic: I GOT A MESSAGE FOR ALL....SPAMMERS and WANT TO BE SPAMMERS  (Read 2329 times)

Offline King Admin

• Lord Chief of Justice &
  • Administrator
  • Royal
I GOT A MESSAGE FOR ALL....SPAMMERS and WANT TO BE SPAMMERS
« on: September 21, 2008, 03:37:19 PM »
Read very closely!!! Spammers are not welcome, to this forum. You are wasting your time, here.
SPAMMERS ARE NOT WELCOME, AND THE MEMBER, AND I HERE, DETEST SPAMMERSPAY CLOSE ATTENTION.....I CHECK ALL IP's....EMAIL ADDRESSES...HOSTS...USER NAMES..I BELONG TO MANY SPAM BLOCKER FORUMS, SO IF I SEE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU...THAT'S RIGHT.....SAY GOOD BYE...YOU ARE BANNED

If you post a link, you are GONE...DELETED...BANNED....ONLY WAY YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO POST ANY LINK, WELL BE PERMISSION FROM THE ADMINISTRATORS, OF THIS FORUM, and VERY FEW HAVE THAT PERMISSION, AS THEY ARE PARTNERS, or VERY CLOSE FRIENDS, AND THEY RECEIVED PERMISSION. BY THE WAY, DO NOT TRY TO EMBED A LINK IN YOUR SIGNATURE.

IF YOU POST A GAME WITHOUT ADMINISTRATION PERMISSION.....PACK YOUR BAGS and SAY GOOD BYE......YOU ARE GONE

« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 03:39:18 PM by King Admin »
Pokershare.com/href.g3?mi=46&ai=Ch437970_aff__3e85acee48204f0c889e4e5afa22fd9c]

Offline Manhater

• QUEENS
  • Pair
Re: I GOT A MESSAGE FOR ALL....SPAMMERS and WANT TO BE SPAMMERS
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 03:57:52 PM »
 ;D ;D :D man your rough and I thought I was bad.. j/k

Offline King Admin

• Lord Chief of Justice &
  • Administrator
  • Royal
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 05:04:36 PM »
Manhater, young lady, spammers are the scum of the earth. They have caused death, in some cases, ruin many of folks lives. They hide in cybre space. They are worse than a person that commits a crime, in the public eyes. As I said, these scum of the earth,(I do have other names for them, but I give respect to the forum and the members, to not use them), hide and do much damage. I feel they should be hung on fish hooks and left to die. These are parasites, and they breed and show other how to do it, in their slim infested countries...Oh, don't even get me started, I could write a book on these pathetic exuse of a human.
Pokershare.com/href.g3?mi=46&ai=Ch437970_aff__3e85acee48204f0c889e4e5afa22fd9c]

Offline Manhater

• QUEENS
  • Pair
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 06:36:00 PM »
I'm sorry.. sounds like your friend left for good  :'( I know the feeling. my mom passed in march and that whats what it sounds like.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal