Author Topic: Must post usernames!  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
Must post usernames!
« on: September 01, 2007, 09:39:38 PM »
NO NAME!!  NO POINTS!!

Everyone MUST post their poker site usernames.  I can't and won't track your stats if I don't know who you are.  I got a lot to do as it is and trying to hunt down and figure out who a person is at times can really be time consuming and a pain it the butt.  A simple few posts would really help.  If I can't find it in the Username section, then I won't be able to keep track for you.  If for some reason you do not want to post your usernames for others to see, then fine, send me a PM of all the usernames in one message, with the subject My Usernames. 

Thank you!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 09:44:04 PM by Queen Admin »
Betty   

Offline Queen Admin

• Owner/Forum
  • Administrator
  • Royal
Re: Must post usernames!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 07:45:51 PM »
Ok here's a good reason it would be best for you all to post your usernames.

In the VP247 game there were some players that I could not find in my forum.
They did not post any usernames and they are not using the same name at the forum, so I have no idea who they are, if they even for sure belong to the forum at all or if they are a Queen or King.  So, after taking the time to look these two players up, I had to just skip over them and go to the next player that I did know and could find in my forum and could identify as a Queen or King.  So those two players just possibly missed a seat to the Finals game and it is too late to speak up and change it for this game, but they may want to post thier names for future games.  Once I give a seat to a player, that's it, I'm not going to take it back.

Betty   

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal